HASL are delighted to announce that the SpiroCombi and SpiroTrap easy clean Magnet are available in standard models ranging from DN50 up to DN250 These products are all covered by a 5 year warranty.
The SpiroTrap and SpiroCombi easy clean Magnet are equipped with a built-in magnet, enabling them to effectively remove magnetic and non-magnetic dirt from large-scale cooling, ventilation and heating systems.
The primary distinguishing characteristics of the SpiroTrap and SpiroCombi easy clean Magnet are:
- The speed at which they operate and their user-friendliness.
- Thanks to their compact design, these deaerators and dirt separators require no additional space for installation.
- There are no safety risks associated with either product when the dirt is discharged as the magnet remains firmly anchored inside the product.
- The pulling mechanism ensures that the magnet always remains mounted in the correct position and cannot be damaged.
- Higher overall output and a near to total elimination of malfunctions and breakdowns.
The core of the SpiroTrap and SpiroCombi easy clean Magnet is formed by a dry-pocket construction in which the magnet is housed. Any magnetic dirt trapped in the unit will adhere to this construction’s exterior. The flexible pulling mechanism is then used to draw the dirt to the bottom of the unit, where it is collected. As soon as the pulling mechanism is released, the magnet automatically returns to the starting position. The magnetic dirt collected at the bottom of the unit is then discharged in the traditional manner, together with the non-magnetic dirt. The unique construction for the capture and flushing of magnetic dirt is patent pending.
Download the datasheet here.